WELCOME TO MY BLOG..

For those of you who stumbled upon my page HELLO!
Join me as I go through this journey of writing everyday!

My followers, Thanks for Joining. I hope I don't bore you..
leave comments, email me, and ask questions.

SMILE BIG!

[Don't forget to follow!]

Thursday, March 4, 2010

School!


i just got back from talking to my financial counselor,
he gave me a new option on my loan process and Im going to take it..
i have all my cosigners ready incase one fails.
im sooooooo nervous..i have to meet with him again at 4.
this is my dream,

have u had a dream that youve held on to and its come true?

this is all i want!!! if i pass this then i start school on the 15th!
awesome right?!!
geez who would have thought it was going to be so hard!

but any whoo! ill let u all know how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment