WELCOME TO MY BLOG..

For those of you who stumbled upon my page HELLO!
Join me as I go through this journey of writing everyday!

My followers, Thanks for Joining. I hope I don't bore you..
leave comments, email me, and ask questions.

SMILE BIG!

[Don't forget to follow!]

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Cheap Haul!!!





Hey everyone..
still stressing and now my hands have been hekkkkkka dry lately..if you all dont remember..i work in a printing department and omg with all the paper your hands get suppper dry...
so yeah had to buy lotions!
ok so lotions i bought all only $1!
-DERMASIL DRY SKIN TREATMENT ORIGINAL LOTION
-UDDERLY SMOOTH
-QUEEN HELENE COCOA BUTTER
chapsticks i bought .99 cents!
-SOFTLIPS -pearl and cherry flavor
-SOFTLIPS -mint and vanilla
-NIVEA-moisture
-NIVEA- a kiss of shimmer
[CARMEX moisture PLUS!! 2.99]
foundation
-donna michelle in medium 1 $1.00
-nail polish remover
-PRETTY NAILS $1.59
-Dental Brushes...for my braces!!! $1.00
-baby whipes $1.00
-Stride gum in spearmint!!!! $1.00
-deck of cards! $1.00
-and my butterfly journal $3.99

No comments:

Post a Comment