WELCOME TO MY BLOG..

For those of you who stumbled upon my page HELLO!
Join me as I go through this journey of writing everyday!

My followers, Thanks for Joining. I hope I don't bore you..
leave comments, email me, and ask questions.

SMILE BIG!

[Don't forget to follow!]

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Michaels Crafts!

Angel wings i bought want to put them on a black fitted t with some quote..
Flower ribbon i want to put on a shirt. Maybe on the neck if its a off the shoulders shirt..or maybe at the bottom...IDK! ??
STAMPS because all my shirts are going to have my initials on the back neck part..EAM.
Buttons for a spring attire shirt.
Purple and pink jewels..to make a shinny look.
Pearls to bead on to a string and link on to a shirt.
Gold beads to string on a shirt.
Fabric glue.
A SHINNY "C" to link on to my phone to show everyone i love my CARLOS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment