WELCOME TO MY BLOG..

For those of you who stumbled upon my page HELLO!
Join me as I go through this journey of writing everyday!

My followers, Thanks for Joining. I hope I don't bore you..
leave comments, email me, and ask questions.

SMILE BIG!

[Don't forget to follow!]

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Boring!


Ok so i thought this blog was going to be alot more fun!
but i kinda got tired of it.
Its like one of those things you do for a while and then B-A-M you forget all about it
and i hate that!
but yeah i will try to update.
i just got my camera so of course i dont know all the specs on it yet but finally i got it...now i can share with you alot more....
also, starting march i start school and im SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NERVOUS!
i need to find a co signer to sign with me or else i dont get the loan and omg its driving me nuts!!!
but yeah i really home that i find one and that i can get in and on with my life!
my munoz got a new puppy..
a tiny one.
jack russell terrier all white. his names kilo.
hes cute but crys alot!!!!!
had to go through the baby dog with maya..so i know.
but yeah...
hope all is well with everyone.

anybody have any suggestions on what i should write about??

1 comment: