WELCOME TO MY BLOG..

For those of you who stumbled upon my page HELLO!
Join me as I go through this journey of writing everyday!

My followers, Thanks for Joining. I hope I don't bore you..
leave comments, email me, and ask questions.

SMILE BIG!

[Don't forget to follow!]

Sunday, February 14, 2010

LOVE DAY!



hello everyone!

well it is valentines day and i just wanted to share this picture of my teddy and roses the bf gave me!
i wasnt expecting anything but he showed up at my work and TA-DA! i got my gift.

yeah..me and my munoz have been together for
S-E-V-E-N
years and through thick and thin we have always stayed strong..he truly is my other half...
hope everyone had a great valentines day and smiled and got lots of hugs and kisses!

thinkPINKZ



just a snapshot of my love..

[red dress/tux prom]
[black sweater/white t FIRST picture ever as a couple]
[purple lay/white t graduation]
FAVORITE PICS EVER..

No comments:

Post a Comment