WELCOME TO MY BLOG..

For those of you who stumbled upon my page HELLO!
Join me as I go through this journey of writing everyday!

My followers, Thanks for Joining. I hope I don't bore you..
leave comments, email me, and ask questions.

SMILE BIG!

[Don't forget to follow!]

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Review: ANFORA Body Oil

Hello Everyone!
Just wanted to let you all know about one of my everyday products!
It is called ANFORA "Rosa" Body Oil.
I bought it....you will never believe.....lol! at foodmaxx
What it is: Body Oil

What it does: Hydrates skin-Leaves skin feeling suppper soft and leaves a light rose smelling fragrance. [ideal for dry skin!!! especially right now bc the cold weather!!!!]

Price$$$: Bought it at the super market and it was i think if i remember correctly, $3.49

juss to let u all know about this product...love it because it smells amazing![fresh cut red roses is what i picture every time i put this on!] i use it everyday after i shower as a body moisturizer...also great incase your job requires you to wash your hands alot...this oil keeps your hands hydrated and they dont crack as sometimes they would do with lotions...




2 comments: