WELCOME TO MY BLOG..

For those of you who stumbled upon my page HELLO!
Join me as I go through this journey of writing everyday!

My followers, Thanks for Joining. I hope I don't bore you..
leave comments, email me, and ask questions.

SMILE BIG!

[Don't forget to follow!]

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Review: Fraxel

Fraxel is soap free and fragrance free product...my mom told me about this brand when i got the rash on my face and omg did it work wonders!!!!
I have no clue where she got it, [i think it was a gift she had gotten for her bday but i could be wrong... maybe christmas??idk]

What it is: FRAXEL Foaming Cleanser
i use it as a everyday product. wash my face with it every morning..and leaves your face feeling fresh and clean and it doesnt smell like anything and it doesnt have hydrating beads or anything special its just the foamy liquid that comes out..
since ive been using this...my rash did go away!!! YAY!!!!
and my skin has cleared up quite a bit..
i would recommend this to everyone especially if you have sensitive skin...

ALSO...
What it is: FRAXEL: Daily Moisturizer
another everyday product. has SPF 30 and i wear it kinda as a base for my makeup.
its smooth and juss glides on and its wonderful..my face doesnt feel dry and doesnt make my face shinny when i dont wear makeup i just apply this and my face feels good...
also recommend for people with dry skin or with sensitive skin. Fragrance and soap free product.

No comments:

Post a Comment