WELCOME TO MY BLOG..

For those of you who stumbled upon my page HELLO!
Join me as I go through this journey of writing everyday!

My followers, Thanks for Joining. I hope I don't bore you..
leave comments, email me, and ask questions.

SMILE BIG!

[Don't forget to follow!]

Friday, January 29, 2010

Braces

ok, also i have to share my sadness with you all,
i was told that today i would be getting my braces off and i was soooooo excited and ready for this moment. [ive had my braces for over 2 years]
so i got to the dentist and they started working on my teeth and all of a sudden the dental assistant asks me what color do you want..and im like WTF! WHAT COLOR???
and i was like oh same as before and then my dentist comes over and says ok well OOOONNNEEE of your tooth's isnt moving so imma have to re wire it and hope that next time you come it has moved and u can get ur braces off....
TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT, DEPPRESSION MODE!!!
yeah...i was hopping that id be 21 and not have braces, but obviously i was wrong.

1 comment:

  1. awwwwwwwwww its okay, you'll look back on this on your 22nd bday and be happy that you have perfect teeth!

    ReplyDelete