WELCOME TO MY BLOG..

For those of you who stumbled upon my page HELLO!
Join me as I go through this journey of writing everyday!

My followers, Thanks for Joining. I hope I don't bore you..
leave comments, email me, and ask questions.

SMILE BIG!

[Don't forget to follow!]

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Brad PITT& el POLLO loco?



ok so im watching "HOUSE" with my hubby and all of a sudden this commercial that oceans eleven is going to be on this Saturday or something of that sort comes on and my hubby Munoz tells me, " yeah from working at EL POLLO LOCO to being famous...what a trip"
and im like WTF!!!! BRAD PITT HOT FACE found working at the crazy chicken? ARE YOU FOR REAL!!!???? is that true? well just had to share that with all of you...bc i really wanted to tell someone..and get back to me if anybody knows the answer..lol

Today SUNDAY i worked all day so i didnt do much...sundays are so boring working at a printing department i swear....i try to fill my day but there is only so much printing you can do on sundays..
I had this girl come in though and omg she had me print out these color PDF files for her "class portfolio" i was like ok come on over to the computer...and i was like oh god another person who thinks they can do graphic design...(have to admit that ive seen people who are so proud of their work and im like wow my dog can make something better than that!)
but anywho! so i open up her files and its amazing what she did on PHOTOSHOP! i seriously love that program. i mean i have a mac so i really dont need any spiffy programs but im totally going to save up money so i can buy me a camera first! and then PHOTOSHOP! she had a sickkkkkkk picture of herself with like newspaper and i wish i could explain it but it was her face but made out of newspaper and she was wearing a red sweater and her black hair was down and her eyes where closed and the background was like a city with lights and she was just in the middle of it all just a face portrait.
idk if you have a good imagination you got it but if not sorry i suck!
lol...ill try and find a picture online that might give u the idea..

i start the gym tomorrow so lets hope i dont chicken out last minute...
im excited bc i know that once i go ill keep going..
i also have to bond more with my MAYA! so most likely after the gym imma make it a priority to take her on walks also..
(MAYA is my dog..i dont think ive mentioned her as a dog.)
shes a 1 yr old husky who still thinks shes 8 weeks old!




Thats all for tonight. Everyone be careful and be safe. Smile even when nothing seems right..

ThinkPINKZ

No comments:

Post a Comment