WELCOME TO MY BLOG..

For those of you who stumbled upon my page HELLO!
Join me as I go through this journey of writing everyday!

My followers, Thanks for Joining. I hope I don't bore you..
leave comments, email me, and ask questions.

SMILE BIG!

[Don't forget to follow!]

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Court, Apple, Munoz, Diet, Unitek!


ok, so today bright and early me and my munoz headed out to the courthouse in fremont, and OMG it was packed at 630 in the morning. they only took the first 40 people and there was at least 100+people.
the good thing is that we got a speeding ticket extended to March..(it was due in a couple of days.)
but yeah..if you live around this area and ever have to go to court and u want to get a hearing then be outside by 5 in the morning!hahaha
so after that we went into the apple store in pleasanton and bought my extra 2 year warranty on my macbook! (my last laptop that i got in 07 finally died! and bc i had the extended warranty they REPLACED IT!! [replacement plans are soooooo worth it!])
i didnt get a chance to go to the gym today bc i finally got to spend time with my MUNOZ!
he works 7 days a week and sometimes he works 2 jobs a day so...i just get to see him for a little while at nights b4 hes fast asleep...so i was SUPER EXCITED that finally he got a day off!
i didnt blog yesterday but a recap of my day was that i hit the gym for the first time this year for 2 hrs! and after that i walked Maya around the neighborhood...so i think i got plenty of exercise. i also have still been eating healthy so im excited i havent cheated..
i know it seems like wow shut up its been like 5 days but my diet was based on fast food, quick oily food, Mexican greezy not good for you kinda food. so me eating vegetables and fruits and cutting on the meat is soooooo GOOOD! and i feel healthy and if i think about it i really dont miss eating what they make at the house. but one thing is for sure everything is portioned...even the cereal! *One thing is for sure! remember to drink plenty of WATER!!
anyways back to what happened today, I FINALLY GOT MY CALL FROM DEVAN FROM UNITEK!!!!!
im soooooooo excited words cannot describe! so classes start MARCH 1ST! and i already passed their entry tests, so now when i go in all i have to do is enroll and pay the fees.
and in 11 months ill be a Certified LVN! WOOOO HOOO!
my goal is to become an RN and i pray to god that i make it! if its the only thing i wish to accomplish beside marrying my papa face!
but yeah..thats it for today!
remember that your goals are only seen by you and you have the power to make them happen and remember that you have to be motivated to accomplish those goals..
smile it might just be the motivation someone needs to accomplish their goals.

ThinkPINKZ

No comments:

Post a Comment