WELCOME TO MY BLOG..

For those of you who stumbled upon my page HELLO!
Join me as I go through this journey of writing everyday!

My followers, Thanks for Joining. I hope I don't bore you..
leave comments, email me, and ask questions.

SMILE BIG!

[Don't forget to follow!]

Monday, January 11, 2010

FATTY CHANNEL

hey everyone!
just got home from the gym...2 hrs
and ok this week they changed the channels on what shows on the two tvs. last week they had the news on the side where i work out...this week im stuck looking at this lady cook with a whole bunch of fat stuff...[as we all know the good stuff is all fat.]
so this ladys over here cooking with bacon, and making burgers and pizza and sausage....
im over here on my stationary bike sweating buckets with my mouth watering looking at this lady cook!!!
so i had to get off and go use the equipment...
but yeah why would they do that!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA.....
ANYWAYS...
i got to go look for some healthy food so i can eat bc im starving...
[Dang lady on tv!]

hope everyone has a good day and make the best of it...
a smile from me to you all!


ThinkPINKZ

1 comment:

  1. AWWW that sucks, been there. But I find that when I'm in an exersizing kick I don't want/crave fatty food, because I realize how hard it is to work off. I don't know if that made any sense LOL

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete