WELCOME TO MY BLOG..

For those of you who stumbled upon my page HELLO!
Join me as I go through this journey of writing everyday!

My followers, Thanks for Joining. I hope I don't bore you..
leave comments, email me, and ask questions.

SMILE BIG!

[Don't forget to follow!]

Friday, January 1, 2010

First Day of the Year.

It's the end of the first day of the year and I'm proposing that this year i am going to make a blog and a daily journal and follow through with it for a year..
seems odd because I don't really know what this blog is going to be about but lets give it a shot and talk about everything and nothing.

Goals for 2010:
1. Loose 20 pounds and keep them off for this year. (Made a bet with my brother in law that he has to gain 15 pounds and I have to loose them)
2. Start school in March and take my L.V.N and R.N classes!
3. Get my new car.
4. Find a better job..tired of working in the printing department and making depressing money..(i thank god i have a job but still id rather work doing what i love and make less than working where i don't like it and make more....dumb i know but its the truth.)
5. Spending good times with my Munoz and actually doing things together.
6. Teaching Maya how to be a good dog.
7. Finding a good meaning as to why I'm making this blog.

Right now thats all that comes to mind hopefully as days pass ill have an idea of what to write about so people who follow my blog find it more exciting.

I wish everyone a happy new years; spend time with those you love, give to those who are less fortunate, make goals and accomplish them, learn from those who can teach you, and make something good from nothing. Be safe and remember to smile.

ThinkPINKZ

No comments:

Post a Comment