WELCOME TO MY BLOG..

For those of you who stumbled upon my page HELLO!
Join me as I go through this journey of writing everyday!

My followers, Thanks for Joining. I hope I don't bore you..
leave comments, email me, and ask questions.

SMILE BIG!

[Don't forget to follow!]

Thursday, January 21, 2010

PURPLE NAILS!


My mom bought this nail polish at one of those little stores that have a weird name that you forget when you go to the mall. But anyways, its this purple nail polish and it just looks amazing!
It can either be a matte/flat color or you can put a clear top coat and its shinny!

Here are some pictures of the color.
--------->Top Coat Shot.
----------> Nail Polish Brand [ABSOLUTE!] Color [PURPLE]
---------->Matte/Flat Color

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if I could have matte nails, i hate the feeling of paint, and i think thats what it would feel like

    ReplyDelete