WELCOME TO MY BLOG..

For those of you who stumbled upon my page HELLO!
Join me as I go through this journey of writing everyday!

My followers, Thanks for Joining. I hope I don't bore you..
leave comments, email me, and ask questions.

SMILE BIG!

[Don't forget to follow!]

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Saturday.


Today was the first day of the "diet" but i don't want to call it a diet bc i don't want to think of it as a diet..its more like a change in my lifestyle.
I have to admit that i did pretty good. (Ive been eating healthy for a week already;lots of fruits and vegetables..big change in my diet.)


Food wise i ate:
BREAKFAST
2 eggs and a slice of toast
LUNCH
Nutri Grain Bar
Banana
DINNER
Brown rice with chicken green beans red peppers and a splash of teriyaki sauce.
Pear
LATE SNACK
Yogurt
Half a sandwich lots of lettuce no mayo.


I did my weigh in today also. 164.8!!!
Makes me super SAD but I know that I haven't been healthy and have not done any exercise in my lifetime so of course the number reflects on that.
I come from a line of over weight family so I want to just be healthy get to a weight where I'm happy and also exercise so I can live a healthy life also.
In my family there is also kidney failure. (Both my grandmas have this so i can get it from either side of the DNA strands!)


But yeah...i bought this nail polish today and i just wanted to share with you all very quickly this color (b4 i bore u all)
The color is called CANDY KISSES # 501.
I bought it at Wal-Mart. Only $1 in the nail polish aisle. COOL BEANS or what!
I'm so sorry the pictures are from my phone so they are very poor quality and its like midnight so my room lighting is bad also.
But you get the idea.


I think that's it for tonight. Tomorrow is a new day so make it a good one.
Have Fun, Be Safe and remember that a smile warms every ones heart.


ThinkPINKZ

No comments:

Post a Comment