WELCOME TO MY BLOG..

For those of you who stumbled upon my page HELLO!
Join me as I go through this journey of writing everyday!

My followers, Thanks for Joining. I hope I don't bore you..
leave comments, email me, and ask questions.

SMILE BIG!

[Don't forget to follow!]

Thursday, January 14, 2010

YOUTUBE: KlairedelysArt

REALLY QUICK..
i was on youtube and under my subscribed videos i noticed klaires video "I CUT MY HAIR!'

this is an amazing way to help kids, and remember hair grows back!
Really, this is sooo insparational, if i had 10 in of hair id do it..but i think i got a couple to go..
congrats and i hope that a little girl who gets ur hair appreciates it and loves her wig...

1 comment:

  1. Its nice to see people out there that are sweet/generous and thinking of others

    ReplyDelete