WELCOME TO MY BLOG..

For those of you who stumbled upon my page HELLO!
Join me as I go through this journey of writing everyday!

My followers, Thanks for Joining. I hope I don't bore you..
leave comments, email me, and ask questions.

SMILE BIG!

[Don't forget to follow!]

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sonic Burgers



OK they just made a sonic here by my house and it is ALWAYS packed!
b/c im on my diet of course i cant and shouldnt eat fast food, BUT! my babe had to
go pick up some door panels for his car and we headed out to tracy
bc out sonic is always so packed, we decided to stop real quick at the sonic over there
we ordered and were suppper siked! bc of course everyone has been waiting for these good assss burgers!
NOT!!!!!! b/c i didnt want to eat alot i just ordered the dollar burgers on their menu and some frys. not anything super big.
ok...well we ordered to-go bc we still had the drive home. TELL ME WHY, my burger had more RAW ONIONS THAN MEAT!!! the patty was so small i thought i was just eating bread!!
then the chicken dollar burger was soooooooo DRY!! worst than a desert!
im so sorry and i dont mean to diss on anyone if they like sonic but for real it was nothing like what i was expecting..
[this is what the SUPER YUMMY burger looks like......can you tell im exaggerating]
======>

No comments:

Post a Comment